Analizo is a free, multi-language, extensible source code analysis and visualization toolkit. It supports the extraction and calculation of a fair number of source code metrics, generation of dependency graphs, and software evolution analysis.
With analizo you can:
- Analyze source code in C, C++ and Java. Support for other languages is relatively easy to add. Currently this task is executed by the Doxyparse.
- Extract source code metrics. analizo supports 15+ modules metrics, 7+ project metrics, and descriptive statistics for all module metrics.
- Extract metrics from a large number of projects in batch mode. You put all the projects you want to analyze in one directoty and analizo takes care of the rest.
- Extract metrics from VCS repositories. Analizo can give you the evolution of metrics values associated with change metadata for the entire history of your project.
- Draw dependency graphs. With the help of Graphviz, analizo will help you with the visualization of the dependencies between modules in our project.
- Help you with software evolution analysis. Analizo can analyze several versions of your project producing an evolution matrix, which help you understand what happens with your code through time.